Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Students



School starts in less than 20 days for teachers (19 to be exact).  As I set up my room I try picturing all of the new faces that will be sitting on the rug looking back at me, or working around their tables in small groups.  This means I am also trying to decide where to have students sit, never an easy task until you meet them.  So my question for you this week is...

How many students do you have on average?

2014-2015

I had 19 my first year and 17 last year (the photo above).  I have 17 this coming year, and some of the other 1st grade classes have less so I shouldn't be getting any new students.

4 comments:

  1. I usually have anywhere ffrom 20-23. This year, I currently have 16! I know there will probably be an influx of kiddos (I work on a military base), but at the moment, I can't help but imagine spending the year with only 16 kiddos. :)

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I would LOVE to have 17 first graders. Last year I had 23, but the year before I had 27! I anticipate at least 25 this year. Do you have a cap on the number of students you can have in your classroom?
    - Kelly :)
    Mrs. Campbell's Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22-24 kindergarteners; 17 would be amazing! :)

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete