Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

I'm still new to the blogging world, but I love seeing Wordless Wednesday every week with Miss DeCarbo, so decided to join!


Linky Party with Miss DeCarbo

I started scrolling through all the pictures on my phone to think about what I would want to share and ask, and stumbled on the perfect question.



Link to Postcard exchange I joined

Books I want to Read

Good Sale Price

Product I want to buy




































Does anyone else use their phone to take pictures or screen shots of things they want to remember for later?

I find myself doing this all the time then once a week of so I will go back and actually look up the things I took screen shots of.  I especially tend to do this while laying in bed when I don't want to get up to look on the computer, but since I need a new phone I can't really look from there either.

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I do this ALL THE TIME!! I especially do this on IG when I want to remember something, or see a really cool trick!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I screenshot ALL THE TIME. It drives me crazy when my screenshots end up in my photo stream though, so I try to delete them ASAP.

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try and put them in folders I have in my photo app, or if it is really good I email it to myself so I will remember.

      Delete