Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wordless Wednesday July 30th

I want to start by saying Happy Birthday Mom! My mom is my hero, inspiration, mentor and best friend. She is who I call when I have exciting news and when I need to vent.

So she is also the inspiration for todays Wordless Wednesday.
The night I got engaged!


Our growing family (2 years ago)

I'm not the only one who loves her!
Her "Girls"
She is one of the biggest reasons I became a teacher. I watched my mom go back to school when my baby sister started Kindergarten, so she could get her Bachelors degree, then Masters and Sixth year. She has been teaching 6th grade since 1999, and before she went back to school she taught pre-school. I can always hear her advice before I even call, but still always call to hear her say it.

So my question for you this week is who is your inspiration, your hero?

2 comments:

  1. I love my mom too!! She is my inspiration to be such a great mom to my kids!! I have kept in touch with my second grade teacher, and she is my inspiration to leave a lasting impression on my kids! I know what a great teacher she was, and how it was about more than what she taught!! I would love to be able to reach out, and leave that kind of impression on any student I teach!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still remember my 1st and 2nd grade teacher, one for such positive reasons and the other just reminds me of who I hope to never be. Teacher's will always have an impact on kids!

      Delete